General European regulation 2016/679 for data protection (GDPR)
This web site collect some user data.
Types of data collected
Between user data collected in this web site , autonomously and through third parties are: cookie, usage data, email, phone numbers, names and family names.
Other personal data could be in other parts of this private policy or through informative texts simultaneously to the data collection.
Personal user data can be inserted directly from the user or automatically collected during this web site use.
The missed data provision from the web user could prevent this web site to give his services.
The web user assume his responsibility of personal third party data published and shared in this web site and declares to have the right to communicate and spread them, relieving from responsibility the web site owner for liability against third parties.
The society Tecnostrutture SRL, based in Via Fiamme Gialle, 36/C – 38037 Predazzo (TN) – Italy – VAT NUMBER 01743750224 (called “holder” from now on), in quality of holder of the treatment, informs that according to the article 13 of the Regulation UE number 2016/679 (than indicated as “GDPR”) your personal data will be treated only for the following modes.
1. Subject of the processing
The owner treats your identification and personal data ( in particular name family name, fiscal code, VAT number, email address, phone number – than indicated as “personal data” or “data”) from now on:
- in question request time and booking time
- in the moment you sign a contract for the services of this web site owner.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are used only:
A) After your explicit permission (art. 7 GDPR), for this service aim:
- to conclude for the owner’ services
- respond to information request coming to you
3. Treatment modalities
Personal data treatment is guaranteed by the article 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, using, interconnection, block, communication, cancellation and data distribution.
Your personal data are subjected to paper and electronic processing.
The owner will treat your personal data only for the time needed to reach the aim of the web site and no more than 10 years from the end of the relationship for the service finality.
4. Access to data
Your personal data could be given for the aims of the article 2.A) of this informative:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller or of the companies of the Group to which the Data Controller is a part, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators
- to companies of the Group of which the Data Controller belongs (for example, for support activities in responding to customer needs, for technical management activities, for the storage of personal data, etc.) or to third-party companies or other subjects (for example, provider for the management and maintenance of the Website, suppliers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors
5. Communication of data
Without the need for your express consent [art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR], the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes.
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your data will not be disclosed.
6. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union, of the Data Controller and / or of third party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors.
The servers are currently located in Italy. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries.
In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for by European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the provision of the Services of art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered and their communication in an intelligible form
- obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
- object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection
9. How to exercise the rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter with return receipt to: Tecnostrutture SRL Via Fiamme Gialle, 36/C – 38037 Predazzo (TN) – Italy
– an email to the address: email@example.com
10. Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is: Marco Felicetti.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
Cookies are small text files that websites save on your computer or mobile device while you visit them.
Thanks to cookies, the site remembers your actions and preferences (for example login, language, font size and other display settings) so that you do not have to re-enter them when you return to the site or browse from one page to another.
The cookies on this site concern:
- WordPress Cookies – Navigation Cookies: these cookies have the exclusive function of recognizing logged in users, allowing navigation even in restricted areas.
- Google Analytics – Third party cookies: this site uses this type of web analysis service provided by Google Inc. to obtain statistical information useful for evaluating the use of the website and the activities carried out by the visitor.
Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers that can also be located in the United States.
Google reserves the right to transfer the information collected with its cookie to third parties where this is required by law or where the third party processes information on its behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google in order to obtain a more detailed user profile.
If you want to prevent Google Analytics from sending you Cookies you can do so.
The User can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics installing the opt-out component provided by Google on their browser.
To disable the collection of data by Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:
This site cannot control the cookies that these third-party sites deliver and for this reason it is advisable to inquire directly with each third party to have more control over these cookies.